Graffiti artist Stash joins forces with Nike to reinterpret the popular Spiridon ‘16 silhouette. The result of this hookup is a suede and mesh kick, which boasts vibrant hits of blue to a sidewall Swoosh. The sneaker features a matching rubber outsole, embedded with Air Zoom technology for ultimate comfort and support.
The Nike x Stash Air Zoom Spiridon ’16 (AH7973-400) is set to drop on November 29, with a retail price of 156,00€, and Slam Jam Socialism will be releasing it through online raffle, which will close on Tuesday 28, at 11:59 pm.
Once you have signed in to join our raffle, and in case you win, these are the instructions you will need to follow:
- You will receive an email confirmation within Wednesday, November 30
- You will receive a PayPal payment request as of Thursday, November 30
- You will need to provide your payment within Friday, Dec. 1 (23:59 CET).
Please note that the PayPal payment request you’ll receive will include the item price plus any eventual shipping costs (click here to learn more on shipping fees).
Once payment is processed, your order will be generated, and this may take a few hours. As soon as your order is created, you’ll get your order confirmation via email.
Before entering our raffle to grab your Nike x Stash Air Zoom Spiridon ’16, keep an eye out on our Terms and Conditions:
- Shoes are One Pair per Customer.
- Winners will be picked by a random selection method and will be contacted via email within Wednesday, November 30.
- All PayPal payment requests will be sent in euro currency.
- Slam Jam Socialism reserves the right to cancel orders even after payments are processed. All duplicates or suspicious orders will be canceled.
- All PayPal requests will be sent to the email address which is used to join the raffle. It is not possible to change the email address.
- Orders will be sent to the shipping address registered on winners’ PayPal accounts – no exceptions allowed. Please make sure the shipping details on your SJS account match those on your PayPal account
- Payments need to be provided within Friday, December 1, 23:59 CET. If we don’t receive any payments within that date, your order and payment request will be canceled.
Winners don’t necessarily need to have a PayPal account to provide their payment. We’ll only use winners’ email addresses to send out payment requests, but winners can provide their payment from whatever PP account they prefer (no matter if the email address associated with that account is different from the one used to join the raffle), or pay with their credit card.
In addition to the online raffle, the shoe will also be available at our Milan store.
Now you know everything you need to know, so get ready to raffle. And good luck!