Get up to 30% off your order – markdown automatically applies at checkout.
The second chapter of one of the most exciting hookups ever is just about to drop, and countdown has officially started. Following up on 2012’s legendary NikeCraft Mars, artist Tom Sachs and Nike linked up again to deliver a new, improved version of this milestone.
Dubbed Mars Yard 2.0, the honed style features a vintage-inspired look, with breathable mesh across the sidewalls and toecap and darker, suede overlays that match the soft fleece lining. A vintage Swoosh sits across the sidewalls, while the pair comes with two different insoles, mesh and cork.
The Tom Sachs x Nike Mars Yard 2.0 is set to drop on July 27 and Slam Jam Socialism will release it through online raffle. Once you have signed in to join our raffle, and in case you win, these are the instructions you will need to follow:
- Raffle closes on Wednesday, July 26 at 06:00 p.m (now closed).
- You will receive an email confirmation on Thursday, July 27
- You will receive a PayPal payment request as of Thursday, July 27
- You will need to provide payment within Sunday, July 30
Once payment is processed, we are going to create an order for you, and you’ll receive an email as soon as it is created.
Before entering our raffle to grab your own Tom Sachs x Nike Mars Yard 2.0, keep an eye out for our Terms and Conditions:
- Shoes are One Pair per Customer (both online and in store).
- Winners will be picked by a random selection method and will be contacted via email within Thursday, July 27.
- All PayPal payment requests will be sent in euro currency.
- All PayPal requests will be sent to the email address which is used to join the raffle. It is not possible to change the email address.
- Slam Jam Socialism reserves the right to cancel orders even after payments are processed. All duplicates or suspicious orders will be canceled.
- Orders will be sent to the shipping address registered on winners’ PayPal accounts – no exception allowed. Please make sure the shipping detail on your SJS account match those on your PayPal account.
- Payments need to be provided within July 30, 23:59 CEST. If we don’t receive any payments within that date, your order and payment request will be canceled.
In addition to the online raffle, the Tom Sachs x Nike Mars Yard 2.0 will be also available in our Milan (first come, first served) and Ferrara stores (raffle). For those who want to join our Ferrara in store raffle, here’s a couple of things you need to know:
- It will be possible to join our in-store raffle on July 26, from 11:00 am to 08:00 pm.
- Winners will need to show their ID cards and the email they received.
Now you know everything you need to know, so get ready to raffle! And good luck!